We are your partner for projects and can take the first production steps off your shoulders – for example, cutting to length and straightening. This allows you to fully concentrate on the core processes of your production.
You get that certain something extra through our processing:
- possibilities of 2D-bending after projection and 3D-bending after bending gauges of stainless steel wires with a diameter of 0.02 to 0.047 inch
- a diameter of up to 0.079 inch is possible for softer materials
The bent wire parts withstand the highest demands:
Maximum size for milled parts:
- 16.929 x 16.929 x 7.480 inch when processing four sides
- 16.929 x 7.480 x 7.480 inch when processing six sides
- minimum component size 0.787 x 0.787 x 0.787 inch
Milling tolerances -0/+0.008 inch, by arrangement -0/+0.004 inch
Precise cutting to size or drawing, either by waterjet cutting or shears. If desired, straightened, ground, or machined.
- max. formats 255.906 x 120.079 x 7.874 inch
- pressure up to 6,500 bar
- three cutting qualities
- max. cutting dimensions 157.480 x 120.079 x 0.256 inch
We manufacture bars according to your requirements.
With an excellent surface and straightness, ideal roundness, and the smallest diameter tolerances (according to ISO 286-2 to h5). Available as straightened, ground, polished.
You can get special bar end designs on request:
Chamfered on one or both sides, pointed, centered, flat chamfered, also marked in color.
- bar saws (max. diameter Ø 20.079 inch)
- bench band saw (max. formats 236.221 x 118.110 x 15.748 inch)
Precision cuts with our high-performance saws.
Our test methods include crack testing in accordance with EN 100277-1 Table 1, Class 1–4 and ultrasonic testing (Ø0.236-0.984 inch), KSR 0.7 or better.
Bar labeling for more security
- according to your specifications
- e.g., stamped, color lettering along the bar length
We take the first steps off your shoulders.
- straightened and cut wires in lengths of > 0.787 inch, also possible in polished design
- in defined packaging with a defined number of pieces
CAD/CAM disks are available as circular discs or as individual geometries including:
- defined height
- defined edge design, partly with guide collars or circumferential grooves
- with laser inscription on request
- different material conditions depending on the material for optimized further processing
Packaging according to your special requirements.