We are happy to receive unsolicited applications and check for a possible fit!
The application is your business card for a company. For this reason, it should be as precise and meaningful as possible for us. Be on the safe side. Take the time to correlate the cover letter to the position you are interested in as individually as possible. Include all necessary documents. We look forward to hearing from you!
- We look forward to receiving your application.
- Your application will be checked by the HR department.
- You will receive confirmation that we have received your application.
- Applicants are short-listed by the HR department.
- Candidates are invited to a job interview.
- The responsible specialist and HR departments evaluate the interview and make a decision.
- The selected applicant will be contacted.
- I haven't found a suitable open position, can I submit an unsolicited application?
- Can I also apply in writing (by mail) or by email?
- What do I have to take in account when I apply?
- I‘ve already applied. Can I apply again?
- Where can I see the status of my application?
- When can I expect feedback?
- Who sees my entered data and how long is it stored?
- What is the application process for interns?
- What should I include in my application for an internship?
- Who do I contact if I have further questions?