- Month-end closing responsibilities includes analyzing balance sheet accounts, reconcile intercompany accounts and analyzing profit & loss statement.
- Analyze gross margin and all variance accounts
- Maintain a schedule of repairs and maintenance account
- Analyze all manufacturing and S,G&A expense accounts
- Production variance analysis
- Maintain standard costs
- Provide back up to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Prepare and provide any and all accounting and finance related analysis as requested by company management
- Support year end physical inventory
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- Minimum of three years of general accounting experience required.
- Working in manufacturing environment prefer.
- Advance Excel skills are required.
- Experience in a fully integrated ERP system preferably with SAP.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment while adapting to changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to remain confidential required.
- Ability to work under stringent timeframes.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Travel may be required to other sites located in other states.