We are your partner for projects and can take the first production steps off your shoulders – for example, cutting to length and straightening. This allows you to fully concentrate on the core processes of your production.
You get that certain something extra through our processing:
- possibilities of 2D-bending after projection and 3D-bending after bending gauges of stainless steel wires with a diameter of 0.50 to 1.2 mm
- a diameter of up to 2.0 mm is possible for softer materials
The bent wire parts withstand the highest demands:
Phone +49 7231 37067877
Maximum size for milled parts:
- 430 x 430 x 190 mm when processing four sides
- 430 x 190 x 190 mm when processing six sides
- minimum component size 20 x 20 x 20 mm
Milling tolerances -0/+0.2 mm, by arrangement -0/+0.1 mm
Phone: +49 2102 710204
Precise cutting to size or drawing, either by waterjet cutting or shears. If desired, straightened, ground, or machined.
- max. formats 6,500 x 3,050 x 200 mm
- pressure up to 6,500 bar
- three cutting qualities
- max. cutting dimensions 4,000 x 3,050 x 6.5 mm
Phone: +49 2102 710204
We manufacture bars according to your requirements.
With an excellent surface and straightness, ideal roundness, and the smallest diameter tolerances (according to ISO 286-2 to h5). Available as straightened, ground, polished.
You can get special bar end designs on request:
Chamfered on one or both sides, pointed, centered, flat chamfered, also marked in color.
- bar saws (max. diameter Ø 510 mm)
- bench band saw (max. formats 6,000 x 3,000 x 400 mm)
Precision cuts with our high-performance saws.
Our test methods include crack testing in accordance with EN 100277-1 Table 1, Class 1–4 and ultrasonic testing (Ø6-25 mm), KSR 0.7 or better.
Phone: +49 2304 797259
We take the first steps off your shoulders.
- straightened and cut wires in lengths of > 20 mm, also possible in polished design
- in defined packaging with a defined number of pieces
Phone: +49 2304 797469
CAD/CAM disks are available as circular discs or as individual geometries including:
- defined height
- defined edge design, partly with guide collars or circumferential grooves
- with laser inscription on request
- different material conditions depending on the material for optimized further processing
Packaging according to your special requirements.
Phone: +49 2304 79489